COVID-19: Hygiene Measures
The practice is open!
When coming to your appointment, I would ask you to follow some strict hygiene measures to guarantee everyone’s safety and health:
- Come alone. If this is not possible, I kindly ask your company to wait outside or in the car. Exception: A child is allowed to be accompanied by one parent or caretaker.
- Don’t come to your appointment too early or too late. The waiting area is closed for the moment.
- Wash your hands (1) upon entering and (2) before exercising.
- Wear a nose-mouth mask. If you don’t have one, you can purchase one in practice.
- Bring a large bath towel, or beach towel, to your appointment.
- Are you ill or do you have a fever? Then cancel your appointment in time and stay at home.
When making your appointment, I will inform you of these measures again.