COVID-19: Hygiene Measures
The practice is open!
I hereby ask you to follow some strict hygiene measures to guarantee everyone’s safety and health.
- Come alone. If this is not possible, I kindly ask your company to wait outside or in the car.
- Don’t come to your appointment too early. The waiting area is closed.
- Wash your hands (1) upon entering, (2) before exercising and (3) when going outside.
- Wear a nose-mouth mask. If you don’t have one at the moment, you can purchase one in practice.
- Bring a large bath towel, or beach towel, to your appointment.
- Are you ill or do you have a fever? Then cancel your appointment in time and stay at home.
When making your appointment, I will inform you of these measures again.
Thanks in advance and see you soon!