Audrey De Bry
I’m a sports physiotherapist in Uccle, specialised in all types of acute and chronic injuries. Welcome to the website of my practice.
As a former dancer, I want to help people move easier and smarter to benefit a specific problem and to prevent further injuries.
Feel free to explore my website, check out my specialisations, which include dry needling, and get to know me!
Would you like to know more about the practice and the treatments? Then click on this link.
On the following links you can also find more information about injuries in dancers and coaching in dance technique.
Sports physiotherapy is for everyone, all ages and all physical activity levels!
From now on, a first physiotherapy appointment will take approximately 45 minutes. This provides sufficient time and space for in-depth diagnostics and to discuss your complaint and treatment plan.
See you soon!
Booking your appointment online is possible again!
- First appointment and / or a new pathology (45 min)
- Follow-up appointment (> 30 min)
- Dance technique coaching (60 min)
Click on this link!
The practice is open!
I hereby ask you to follow a few strict hygiene measures to guarantee everyone’s safety and health.
- Wash your hands (1) upon entry and (2) before exercising.
- Wear a nose-mouth mask. If you do not currently have one, you can purchase one in practice.
- Bring a large bath towel, or beach towel, to your appointment.
- Are you ill or do you have a fever? Then cancel your appointment in time and stay at home.
Thanks in advance and see you soon!
Mens sana in corpore sano
A healthy mind in a healthy body – Juvenalis