Kinesitherapie Audrey De Bry
Welcome to our website! We're a physiotherapy practice situated in Uccle, Brussels.
We help you to deal with your complaints and injuries in the best possible way, using evidence based practice, and we are always ready to give you advice. A personal approach is essential and assured.
The practice focuses on the treatment of acute and chronic sports, orthopaedic and neuropathic complaints. We are also very much involved in prevention and to prevent you from re-injuring yourself in the future.
We are qualified therapists in myofascial therapy and dry needling.
Audrey also offers dance technique coaching for ballet and modern dancers and assists musicians with recovery and injury prevention.
We attach great importance to keeping up with the latest findings in the field of physiotherapy. Therefore we regularly attend conferences and training courses to learn the latest techniques.
Louise is currently training as a myofascial and dry needling therapist.
Audrey is also specialising in orofacial and jaw problems.
See you soon!
Audrey and Louise
Sports physiotherapy is for everyone, all ages and all physical activity levels!
Hi, my name is Louise! I will be joining Audrey at the practice as a physiotherapist from the 19th of September! Find out more about me in the team section soon!
During my leave from 13 September to 8 October, you will be excellently cared for by my colleague Nick Verhoeven. He is looking forward to treat you and to encourage you in your rehabilitation!
During this period you can reach the practice on the same telephone numbers: 0475 78 87 98 and 02 782 08 11.
You can of course also book your appointment online and click on Nick at the choice of therapist.
On the first of July 2021 I achieved my postgraduate diploma in Manual Therapy at the UGent!
Thanks to this deepening of knowledge, I can help you in a more targeted approach with a thorough clinical reasoning!
Your first physical therapy consultation will last about one hour. This will allow sufficient time for an in-depth diagnosis of your symptoms and the development of a personalised treatment plan.
Your first appointment will include:
- In-depth diagnosis of your complaints
- Targeted and structured clinical examination
- Formulating a personalised treatment plan
- Eventual manual treatment according to your complaints
- Essential guided exercise therapy
- An exercise schedule for you to do at home, adapted to your needs
You can find a short presentation of the practice, the physiotherapeutic treatment programme and the medical fees here.
Don’t hesitate to send me a message if you have any further questions and see you soon!
I wish you a healthy and happy end of the year and a great start of a new one!
Out of office: Friday 25/12/2020 up to and including Sunday 03/01/2021.
See you soon!
Booking your appointment online is possible again!
- First appointment and / or a new pathology (45 min)
- Follow-up appointment (> 30 min)
- Dance technique coaching (60 min)
Click on this link!
The practice is open!
I hereby ask you to follow a few strict hygiene measures to guarantee everyone’s safety and health.
- Wash your hands (1) upon entry and (2) before exercising.
- Wear a nose-mouth mask. If you do not currently have one, you can purchase one in practice.
- Bring a large bath towel, or beach towel, to your appointment.
- Are you ill or do you have a fever? Then cancel your appointment in time and stay at home.
Thanks in advance and see you soon!
Mens sana in corpore sano
A healthy mind in a healthy body – Juvenalis